Greeting

Welcome to the Bat Cave

Monday, September 6, 2010

I photo project


This iPhoto project was really fun. I enjoyed it, because we got to make our own pictures and put them in the slide show. I think twenty slides is a bit much though. This project was a little bit confusing and difficult but i managed to get it. I like projects like this where you get to do it your own way. Overall this project was great it lets you be creative and different, it's also a great way to get to show people in the class who you are. Plus you can have fun with your camera and take interesting picture. I wish more projects were like this. I think that we should keep doing this project, because it let everyone express themselves with pictures. I think all new students will like this project.

Sincerely,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment