Greeting

Welcome to the Bat Cave

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Garage Band

My story board project is going great I am almost done with it. My movie is secret so I can not put that information onto the Internet at this time. I was confused about this project at first and I still am having a little trouble on how to put the pictures into the Garage Band. I think we are supposed to make it into a separate track, but I don not know how to do that. I am glad that this Garage Band is only one minute roughly. I like this project on how we get to choose our favorite movie to do our Garage Band on. I hope future classes will enjoy this Garage Band Project as much as I do. I have got a bit more to do with my Garage Band Project, but I hope to finish it before the time line date. This project is overall is really fun.

Sincerely,
Max Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment